We’re super pleased to announce that we’ve teamed up with our friends (and neighbors) at Square to make it even easier for you to take invoice payments.
You’re now able to…
- Take swipe payments on your iOS mobile device (using their free Square Reader)
- Display Square as a payment option on invoices for web payments
**Note:** Square as a payment option is only currently available within our iOS app.
How to get set up – 4 easy steps
1. **Login to the InvoiceASAP Manage Account website**(www.invoiceasap.com > Login)
2. Select ‘My Payment Methods’
3. Create a Square Account OR Connect an existing Square Account
Select Square from the drop down.
If you don’t already have a Square account, click ‘Sign up for Square’.
If you do have a Square account, hit ‘Save’ and you’ll be directed to a Square login page. Login to Square and follow the setup instructions on screen.
4. Install the latest InvoiceASAP iOS app
Download the latest version of InvoiceASAP – available on the Apple App store. Unfortunately Square isn’t currently available on Android.
**Once set up, Square will display as a payment option to customers when you send them invoices and take payments on your mobile.**
For more detailed setup instructions, check out our forum article on How to Accept Payments with Square.